Texas Tommy Frank
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: August 31, 2015
Prep/Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 8 Phillies or Hatfield® Franks (one package)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices Hatfield® Bacon
- 8 frank buns, split
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut lengthwise slit in each frank, cutting almost but not quite to other side. Cut each cheese slice into 4 strips; insert strips into openings in franks.
- Wrap each frank with slice of bacon; secure with toothpicks.
- Place franks on grill over medium heat. Cook about 10 minutes, turning often, until bacon is cooked. Add buns to grill, cut side down, for last 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Place franks in toasted buns. Serve immediately.