Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: August 31, 2015
Prep/Cook Time: 65 minutes
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, plus more for grates
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 to 1 pound)
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 green pepper, halved
- 4 (10-inch or burrito-size) flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard, plus more for serving
- 6 ounces thinly sliced Hatfield® Deli Ham
- 8 ounces provolone or Swiss cheese, coarsely shredded (about 2 cups)
- On a work surface, sprinkle garlic with salt. Using the flat side of a chef's knife, draw the blade across the garlic mixture, repeating until a paste forms. In a small bowl, combine with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and the oil. Rub all over pork.
- Heat grill to high; oil grates. Place pork on hottest part of grill; cover. Cook 10 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 155 degrees. Let rest 5 minutes; thinly slice across the grain.
- Meanwhile, place onion slices and green pepper on cooler part of grill; cover. Cook, turning once, until soft and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat, further slice onions and peppers and place in pan over heat.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mustard on each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Dividing evenly, layer half of each tortilla with ham, pork, onion, green pepper and cheese. Fold tortillas; press to close.