Italian Breaded Pork Chops
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: November 07, 2014
Prep/Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Hatfield® Oven Roasted Center Cut Thick Chops
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Combine crumbs and cheese in shallow bowl.
- Dip chops in egg and coat with crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chops. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.