Easy Taco Pizza
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: October 09, 2015
Prep/Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 pound Hatfield® Ground Pork
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, 1/2 package
- 1 6 1/2-oz package pizza crust mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese, reduced fat, shredded
- 2/3 cup tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, sliced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large non-stick skillet, cook ground pork with taco seasoning mix over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until pork is crumbly and no longer pink.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions. Spread crust evenly on greased 12-inch pizza pan and top evenly with salsa.
- Sprinkle on taco meat, cheese, and tortilla chips.
- Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 18-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, top with shredded lettuce and olives.