Chicago Style Frank
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 1 each Philles or Hatfield Beef Frank
- 1 each Poppy seed frank bun
- 1 Tbsp Yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp Sweet green pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp Onion, chopped
- 3 each Tomato wedges
- 1 each Dill pickle spear
- 2 each Long hot pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce heat to low, place frank in water and cook 5 minutes or until done. Remove frank and set aside.
- (Optional) Carefully place a steamer basket into the pot and steam the frank bun 2 minutes or until warm.
- Place frank in the steamed bun. Pile on the toppings in this order: yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, onion, tomato wedges, pickle spear, hot peppers, and celery salt. The tomatoes should be nestled between the frank and the top of the bun. Place the pickle between the frank and the bottom of the bun.