Roasted Pork Loin with Garlic Vinaigrette
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 95 minutes
- 1 Hatfield® Simply Tender Pork Loin Filet
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 475º.
- Place pork loin in a medium, heavy roasting pan and season with salt and pepper. Roast until an instant-read thermometer registers 150º to 155º, about 40 to 50 minutes. Remove the roasting pan from the oven, tent the pork loin with foil, and let rest for 15 minutes. The pork will continue cooking after being removed from the oven.
- Combine the garlic, chopped parsley leaves, and balsamic vinegar in blender and pulse. Slowly add the extra virgin olive oil to the mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Blend until completely mixed.
- Plate the pork loin and drizzle the vinaigrette over the pork.
- Serve remaining vinaigrette on the side.