Portobello Pork Chops
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 4 Hatfield Bone-In chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups mild chunky salsa
- 1 cup Portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, snipped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Trim fat from chops.
- Spoon salsa into a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Arrange chops on top of salsa.
- Combine Portobello mushrooms, cheddar cheese and maple syrup in a medium bowl. Spoon over chops.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve chops with salsa mixture.