Pork tenderloin Roulades with Ricotta Cheese, Spinach and Roasted Red Peppers
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1 ea- Pork Tenderloin
- 3 cups- Spinach(Sauteed & Chopped)
- .5 cup- Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup- Roasted Red Peppers(Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp- Italian Herb Blend
Italian Herb Blend
- 1 bunch- Fresh Thyme- (Chopped)
- 1 bunch- Fresh Rosemary- (Chopped)
- 1 bunch- Fresh Parsley- (Chopped)
- 1 bunch- Oregano- (Chopped)
- Take tenderloin and slice lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Open halves, laying tenderloin flat. Place tenderloin between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or heavy skillet.
- In a sauté pan, over medium-high heat, cook the spinach add in the roasted red peppers. Once cooked, cool and store for mixture.
- Combine the spinach, peppers, and cheese in mixing bowl for tenderloin stuffing.
- Spread out the mixture on the tenderloin and roll up, starting with long side; secure pork at 1-inch intervals with twine.
- Season with salt, pepper, and Italian herb blend.
- In a 375 degree oven, bake for 20-25 minutes (looking for an internal temperature of 155 degrees)