Pork Tenderloin Diane
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Hatfield Simply Tender™ Tenderloin Filet, cut into 8 crosswise pieces
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley OR chives
- Flatten tenderloin pieces with heel of hand. Sprinkle surfaces of medallions with lemon pepper.
- Heat butter in heavy skillet, cook tenderloin medallions 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove medallions to serving platter, keep warm.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard to skillet. Cook, stirring with pan juices, until heated through. Pour sauce over medallions, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- Slicing Tip: Placing pork tenderloin in freezer for about 20 minutes makes slicing easier.