Maple-Mustard Country Style Spareribs
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 110 minutes
- All Natural Hatfield® Spareribs, approx 4 1/2 lb., cut into individual pieces
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coarse grained mustard
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Salt and coarse ground black pepper
- Mix maple syrup, mustard, brown sugar, hot sauce, and soy sauce. Set glaze aside.
- Create indirect fire with foil drip pan half-filled with water. Lay ribs on rack over drip pan and brush with glaze. Cover and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes, turning and basting every 15 minutes. Move ribs to hot side of grill. Brush with glaze, cover, and grill for 5 minutes. Repeat, turning and basting, until ribs are tender and brown (about 20 minutes). Season with salt and pepper and serve.