Linguini with Ham and Swiss
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 65 minutes
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed Hatfield Ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the ham, soup, 2 cups cheese, sour cream, onion, green pepper and butter. Add the pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Before serving, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.