Just Wonderful Lemon-Garlic Chops
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 8 Hatfield Simply Tender Portions Traditional Pork Chops
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 4 1/2-oz jar garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon, crushed
Special preparation: Marinate
- For marinade, in a small bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and tarragon; reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Place pork chops in a 1-gallon self-sealing plastic bag; pour marinade over chops; seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Drain chops, discarding marinade. Saute chops in lightly oiled pan for 5 minutes. Turn chops sprinkle with paprika. Saute for an additional 5 minutes or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F; remove from pan. Add reserved marinade to pan to deglaze and pour over cooked chops.