Guajillo Pork Chops
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 Hatfield® Bone-In Chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 cups guajillo, OR tomato salsa
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Reserve 1 cup of salsa; mix with honey. Brush the honey salsa mixture over the pork chops.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté pork for about 10 minutes, turning once until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Transfer pork chops to a plate; cover to keep warm. Add reserved salsa to skillet and stir over medium heat until salsa is warmed; serve with pork.