Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Hatfield Simply Tender Tenderloin Filet (3/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Cut tenderloin into 12 slices; flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large skillet, brown pork on both sides over medium heat in oil. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove meat to a serving dish and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the cranberries, mustard and remaining broth. Combine orange juice concentrate and cornstarch until smooth; gradually add to broth mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork.