Cheesy Ham & Macaroni
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1.8 ounce package white sauce mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed American Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 7 ounces macaroni, cooked according to directions, drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, diced Hatfield Ham
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- Thaw the frozen peas. In a large saucepan stir together white sauce mix and milk.* Following package directions, cook until thickened. Stir in cheese and pepper. Add macaroni, ham and peas and cook, stirring until heated through. Serve hot.
- *If you want to make a white sauce from scratch, melt 3 tablespoons butter in a saucepan. Stir in 1/4 cup flour and cook until mixture bubbles. Stir in 2 cups milk and cook, stirring until thickened.