Breakfast Ham & Egg Ring
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: November 07, 2014
Prep/Cook Time: 90 minutes
- 10 eggs
- 1 pound Hatfield Ham, ground
- 1 pound Hatfield Pork Sausage, removed from casings
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon scallions, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs. Add the ham, sausage, bread crumbs, cream, parsley, honey mustard, horseradish and scallions; mix well. Press into a greased 6-cup ring mold. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours.
- Toward the end of the baking time, prepare scrambled eggs with remaining eggs, seasoning as desired. Remove ring from oven and drain juices; unmold onto a serving platter. Fill the center with scrambled eggs. Serve immediately.