Sweet & Savory Glazed Pork Skewers
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: November 07, 2014
Prep/Cook Time: 18 minutes
- 2 Hatfield Simply Tender Tenderloin Filet (about 1 pound) pounded thin and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 wooden skewers (soak in water for 30 minutes)
- Heat grill to high.
- Whisk together molasses, mustard, and honey in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place tenderloin on two skewers and brush with olive oil. Place on grill for 2-3 minutes on each side. Brush with glaze every minute as tenderloin is cooking.
- Remove from grill, brush with glaze.