Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Hatfield Simply Tender Portions Traditional Pork Chops, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 large onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a plastic bag or shallow bowl, toss together pork cubes with seasoning until pork is evenly coated. Thread pork cubes, alternating with pepper and onion pieces, onto skewers*.
- Grill over medium-hot fire, turning occasionally, until pork is nicely browned, about 10 minutes.