Smoky Citrus Kabobs
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: November 07, 2014
Prep/Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound Hatfield All Natural Tenderloin or Hatfield Simply Tender Tenderloin Filet, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Thread tenderloin cubes onto skewers (if using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using to prevent burning).
- Stir together remaining ingredients for basting sauce.
- Place kabobs over medium-hot coals, brushing generously with basting sauce. Grill and turn to brown evenly, brushing frequently with sauce, just until done, about 10-12 minutes.