Slow Cooked Ribs
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 375 minutes
- 4 pounds Hatfield Baby Back Ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine barbecue sauce, salad dressing, red wine and paprika; pour over ribs. Sprinkle with garlic. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine flour and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with meat.