Pork Sausage Meatballs
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: August 31, 2015
Prep/Cook Time: 110 minutes
- 3 lb Hatfield® Recipe Essentials™ Ground Sausage or Ground Pork
- 3 ea eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup each onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown shallots, onion and garlic
- Whisk the eggs and fold in the bread crumbs.
- Mix together the sausage, vegetables, cheese, and the egg and bread crumbs mixture.
- Form meatballs to desired size.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 min.