Pork Sausage Meatballs
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: September 27, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 110 minutes
- 10 lb. Hatfield Recipe Essentials Ground Sausage or Ground Pork
- 12 each eggs
- 12 oz. Italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. shallots, minced
- 3 each onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté off the shallots and garlic. Once the shallots and garlic starts to brown add in the chopped onion and celery. Cook for 6-8 min until tender. Reserve and cool down.
- Whisk the eggs and fold in the bread crumbs.
- Mix together the sausage, vegetables, cheese, and the egg and bread crumbs mixture.
- Form meatballs to desired size.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 min.
- Add meatballs to your favorite pasta sauce and cook on simmer for 1 hr.