Hot Sausage Dip
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: November 18, 2014
Prep/Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb. Hatfield® Recipe Essentials™ Ground Sausage, any variety
- 2 lb. loaf Velveeta processed cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies peppers, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly browned.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt processed cheese.
- Drain sausage and mix in a medium bowl with the melted processed cheese, sour cream, diced tomatoes with green chilies peppers and green onions.