Ham Pizza Snacks
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 cup diced Hatfield Ham Steak
- 1 7.5 oz. package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Separate biscuits and flatten on cookie sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce on each biscuit, top each biscuit with 1 tablespoon each diced Hatfield Ham Steak and shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.