Ham and Noodle Tarts
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: November 07, 2014
Prep/Cook Time: 55 minutes
- 1/4 pound Hatfield® Deli Ham, sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese
- 3 green onions
- 1 cup alphabet noodles, OR small egg noodles, uncooked
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half & half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 36 mini (or 12 regular) muffin pan cups generously. Set aside.
- Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside.
- Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain. Mix drained noodles into ham mixture. Divide mixture among the muffin pan cups (Bake tarts in 3 batches if there is only 1 pan).
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs slightly, stir in half and half, salt and nutmeg. Spoon liquid mixture over the ham mixture in muffin pans, dividing evenly among them.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Ease out of pan gently, using a sharp knife around the edge if necessary. Transfer to warm serving platter; serve piping hot.
- * Make-ahead tip: Tarts may be refrigerated, covered, for up to 3 days before serving. Reheat in a 350 degrees F. oven until hot, about 10 minutes.