Bacon Sausage Bites
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: May 10, 2013
Prep/Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 pound Hatfield Pork Sausage, removed from casing
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 pound sliced Hatfield Bacon
- Place stuffing mix in a bowl. In a saucepan, heat butter and water until butter is melted. Pour over stuffing. Add sausage, parmesan cheese, onion powder and egg and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Cut bacon strips in half; wrap a strip around each stuffing ball and secure with a toothpick. Place in a ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Turn; bake 15 minutes longer or until bacon is crisp. Drain on paper towels; serve warm.