Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: August 31, 2015
Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Hatfield® Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 48 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in the cheddar cheese, bacon, peanuts and onions. Spread over bread. Sprinkle with addition onions if desired.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.