Asian Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
Hatfield Quality Meats
Published: November 07, 2014
Prep/Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 pound sliced Hatfield® bacon
- 1 can (8 oz) whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 jar (10 oz) sweet-and-sour sauce
- Cut each slice of bacon in half widthwise. Wrap a strip around each chestnut or pineapple chunk; secure with toothpicks. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 25-35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Pour sweet-and-sour sauce into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with appetizers. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.