Skinless and Shankless Whole Ham
Product number: 2254
Water added and fully cooked.
Cured with Water, Contains less than 2% of Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Remove outer wrapper before cooking.
- Place ham in ½ - 1 inch of water or liquid on bottom of baking pan and cover with lid or completely seal with foil.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes per pound or to an internal temperature of 140°F.
- Remove outer wrapper before cooking
- Cut into ½ inch slices.
- Place on microwave-safe dish and cover.
- At 30-50% power, roast approximately 1 minute per slice or to an internal temperature of 140°F.
This Ham is Fully Cooked and Can be Served Hot or Cold (Do Not Over Cook)