Garden Herb Pork Roast
Product number: 1015
Tenderness and juiciness enhanced by up to 20% of a solution. Coated with seasonings. Gluten free product. No MSG Added.
Solution Ingredients: Water, Less than 2% Sodium Lactate, Vinegar, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Flavoring Coating Ingredients: Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Dehydrated Onion and Garlic, Dehydrated Bell Peppers, Tomato Powder, Spices, Citric Acid, Cilantro, Sodium Diacetate, Natural Flavor
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place in shallow roasting pan with pop-up timer on top. (Line pan with foil for easy clean-up). Roast, covered, 50 minutes per pound or until timer pops up (160°F. internal temperature). Time may vary with size of roast and oven
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Crock pot / Slow Cooker
- Place roast in 3 1/2- or 4-quart crock pot with pop-up timer on top. Add 1 ½ cups water.
- Cover; cook on low- heat setting for 8-10 hours or on high- heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or until timer pops up (160°F. internal temperature).
- Remove from cooker; let stand 10 minutes. Remove netting before slicing.
Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.