All Natural Tenderloin
Product number: 1171
Gluten free product. No MSG Added.
All natural fresh pork.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Separate the two tenderloins.
- Brush with vegetable oil and season if desired. Place tenderloins 2 inches apart, in shallow roasting pan (Line pan with foil for easy clean-up). Roast uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until juices run clear (160°F internal temperature using a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the meat.)
- Let tenderloins stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Preheat grill with lid closed on high for 5 minutes.
- Separate two tenderloins; brush with oil and season if desired, and place on grill 2 inches apart.
- Close lid and grill for 20-25 minutes turning occasionally. (160°F internal temperature using a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the meat).
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cut tenderloins into 1-inch-thick medallions. Flatten each medallion to ¾-inch-thick.
- Heat a small amount of oil or butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season medallions if desired. Place in hot skillet ½ inch apart. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly browned on both sides (160°F internal temperature using a meat thermometer).