All Natural Tenderloin
Product number: 1171
Gluten free product. No MSG Added.
All natural fresh pork.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pork tenderloin (s) in shallow roasting pan. If cooking 2 tenderloins, separate 2-3 inches (Line pan with foil for easy clean-up)
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, uncover and continue to bake for 5-10 minutes (Internal temperature in the thickest part of tenderloins should be 160°F.)
- Let tenderloins stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Preheat grill with lid closed on high for 5 minutes.
- Separate two tenderloins; brush with oil and season if desired, and place on grill 2 inches apart.
- Close lid and grill for 20-25 minutes turning occasionally. (160°F internal temperature using a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the meat).
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cut tenderloins into 1-inch-thick medallions. Flatten each medallion to ¾-inch-thick.
- Heat a small amount of oil or butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season medallions if desired. Place in hot skillet ½ inch apart. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly browned on both sides (160°F internal temperature using a meat thermometer).